[Eril-l] web page summarizing support sites/info for your vendors?

Rachid ZEGRANE R.Zegrane at aui.ma
Fri Feb 10 04:27:53 PST 2017

Dear Melissa,
I would like to suggest the application called itstatus. A lot of IT
department are using this application like for example:

http://itstatus.uconn.edu/      University of Connecticut
https://itstatus.uea.ac.uk/      University of East Anglia

Please use Itstatus as keyword via Google and you will find more results.

My best regards,

Rachid Zegrane
Systems Librarian & Technical Coordinator
Al Akhawayn University in Ifrane
Mohammed VI Library
Avenue Hassan II Ifrane, Morocco
Phone: +212(0)535 86 21 69