[Eril-l] NC Serials Conference: Tech Tools & Tricks

Kendall McKenzie kendall.mckenzie at duke.edu
Wed Feb 15 05:58:05 PST 2017

Greetings,
Do you know of a cool tool that others might find of interest?  Have you adopted a new technology that you'd like to share with your colleagues?  We are planning an interactive Tech Tools & Tricks session for the NC Serials Conference on March 31, 2017.  We welcome your proposal to share what you know about new and exciting technologies relevant to the library world, especially those in line with our theme, Being Data-Informed: Taking Control and Connecting Users to Content. Speakers will have 5-10 minutes to discuss each tool or trick.
If you're interested in being a presenter, please reply to Beth Bernhardt (brbernha at uncg.edu<mailto:brbernha at uncg.edu>) with a brief description of the tools/tricks you'll be sharing.
Thanks, and we look forward to learning about your Tech Tools & Tricks!
Sincerely,
NC Serials Conference Planning Committee