[Eril-l] web page summarizing support sites/info for your vendors?

Melissa Belvadi mbelvadi at upei.ca
Fri Feb 10 03:58:39 PST 2017

Has anyone put together a web page that lists your major platforms/vendors
and provides whatever support links/info you can for each?

I'm thinking of doing this so that our staff have somewhere to turn during
the 50+ hours that the library is open but I don't work, eg evenings and
weekends, if a particular product seems to be "down".  But I'd rather not
reinvent the wheel if one of you has already done this.

Thanks!

--
Melissa Belvadi
Collections Librarian