[Eril-l] GeoScienceWorld with GeoRef

Trisha Burr tburr at macalester.edu
Thu Dec 21 07:47:44 PST 2017

Hello all,
Is anyone else struggling with the new GeoScienceWorld platform?

GeoRef is part of the search interface on GSW but we also still have GeoRef
on the Proquest platform. I was thinking of cancelling the Proquest product
but have been having difficulty getting GSW set up right.

Right now our link resolver button is hard to find in a GSW record and it
isn't connecting with our interlibrary loan form.

I'm just wondering what others are encountering or have chosen to do about
this?

Thanks,
Trisha
--

Trisha Burr

Electronic Resources Librarian

DeWitt Wallace Library

651-696-6749 | tburr at macalester.edu

1600 Grand Avenue

Saint Paul, MN 55105 USA

[image: mac-sec-horizontal-logo-150w.jpg]