[Eril-l] Job posting: Winona, MN, Electronic Resources Librarian

Leighton, H V vleighton at winona.edu
Thu Dec 21 12:43:16 PST 2017

Hello ERIL,

  Sorry for this being a bit old, I only just found out about this discussion list. Here is a job posting. Although it has been posted for more than thirty days, the committee has not yet begun to review applications (from what I hear).

Vernon Leighton

____________________
H. Vernon Leighton
Coordinator of Liaison Services
and Acquisitions and Collections Librarian
Winona State University Library
P.O. Box 5838
Winona, MN 55987-5838
(507) 457-5148
VLeighton at winona.edu<mailto:VLeighton at winona.edu>

WSU invites applications for the position of Electronic Resources Librarian.  This is a probationary/tenure-track appointment with an expected start date of summer 2018.

To be considered for this position, please submit your application materials via the online application system:  www.governmentjobs.com/careers/winona<http://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/winona>.

If you have any questions regarding this search or WSU's search process, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Lori J. Mikl, Director
Title IX Coordinator

Affirmative Action/Equity & Legal Affairs Office
Winona State University, PO Box 5838, Somsen Hall Room 202, Winona, Minnesota 55987
507.457.2766 (office); 507.457-2415 (fax)
http://www.winona.edu/affirmaction