[Eril-l] Journal of Clinical Psychiatry - remote access issues

Mitch L Turitz turitz at sfsu.edu
Wed Aug 23 13:49:41 PDT 2017

Also try Serialst

SERIALST

SERIALST (Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum) was established in October 1990, by Birdie MacLennan, with technical support from the Office of Academic Computing at the University of Vermont (UVM), in order to serve as an informal electronic forum for most aspects of serials processing in libraries. In 2014, SERIALST moved to NASIG and is now under the management of the Communications & Marketing Committee (CMC). SERIALST's subscriber base is currently at 3,200+ subscribers in 42 countries.

TO SUBSCRIBE:
SUBSCRIBE SERIALST YourFirstName YourLastName

TO POST:
To post to the list, email your message to:SERIALST at listserv.nasig.org<mailto:SERIALST at listserv.nasig.org>

TO UNSUBSCRIBE:
To unsubscribe from SERIALST, send a blank email to SERIALST-signoff-request at LISTSERV.NASIG.ORG<mailto:SERIALST-signoff-request at LISTSERV.NASIG.ORG>

Mitch L Turitz
turitz at sfsu.edu<mailto:turitz at sfsu.edu>