[Eril-l] Freely accessible/OA resources policies

Bhatt, Anjana abhatt at fgcu.edu
Fri Aug 4 11:13:59 PDT 2017

Hello everyone...I did a survey of OA polities/ procedures at American libraries and wrote a paper on this topic.  My survey had six questions on OA polities and how OA collections are being treated at academic libraries. I have included the paper with this email. It includes references to the survey and other OA related links.  I am sure you will find it helpful in the context of this discussion.

I also did a presentation at IFLA on this topic. I have also included the presentation.  Please feel free to look through and ask questions.  I am glad to help.

Regards.

Anjana

Thanks & Regards.
Anjana  H. Bhatt
MSIRM, MLIS, MA (English)
University Librarian (Electronic Resources)
Library Services, Office Location: Library West 225L
Florida Gulf Coast University
10501 FGCU, Blvd. S., Fort Myers, FL 33965
Phone: 239-590-7634<tel:239-590-7634>, Fax: 239-590-7609<tel:239-590-7609>, E-mail: abhatt at fgcu.edu<mailto:abhatt at fgcu.edu>
http://library.fgcu.edu/FAC/abhatt/bhatt.htm

Inspiring those who inspire others...that's the FGCU Effect.

Florida has a very broad public records law.  As a result, any written communication created or received by Florida Gulf Coast University employees is subject to disclosure to the public and the media, upon request, unless otherwise exempt.  Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records.  If you do not want your email address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity.  Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.
"Life is worship, if you are mindful".