[Eril-l] Freely accessible/OA resources policies

Marcia Thomas mthomas at iwu.edu
Tue Aug 1 08:24:23 PDT 2017

Erin Gallagher and Diane Graves did a presentation at the 2016 Charleston
Conference on supporting open access programs, Rolling the Dice
<https://2016charlestonconference.sched.com/event/89g6/rolling-the-dice-or-calculating-a-bet-how-to-decide-which-oa-projects-to-support>,
which inspired us at the Ames Library at Illinois Wesleyan University to
adopt A Statement in Support of Open Access
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1P23mUvVylBwvxpb2S1-9jvjV5raUot3de__v4drFCZU/edit?usp=sharing>,
which includes criteria.

Marcia Thomas
Collections Librarian