[Eril-l] Seeking feedback on Grammarly site license

John Holm jholm1 at norwich.edu
Thu Oct 27 05:46:15 PDT 2016

Hello!

We are considering a subscription to a "Grammarly at EDU" site license for our library, and I would be very interested to hear about others' experiences managing this service for their campuses.

*         Does your library provide outreach, training, and support for Grammarly? How do you promote the service? In partnership with a campus writing center or academic support unit?

*         What is your process for disabling accounts of students and faculty who have graduated or left your institution?

*         How do you measure usage? Are there metrics available beyond the number of registered accounts?

*         Would you say that overall this service offers value commensurate with the cost?

If you have any general gripes or praise for Grammarly, I'd love to hear them!

Many thanks,

John

John Holm, MLIS
Head of Digital Services