[Eril-l] Important Migration Information about Oxford Journals

HUDSON, Patricia Patricia.Hudson at oup.com
Wed Oct 26 17:14:04 PDT 2016

*****Apologies for any cross-posting.****

In October 2015, we announced that Oxford University Press and Silverchair Information Systems had engaged in a technology relationship to build a next-generation digital platform for OUP's scholarly content and services. We are delighted to inform you that this new platform will be launching next month with the migration of our journals content.

The migration of our journals content to the new Oxford Academic platform will happen in two phases on 14 November and 30 November. In order to ensure a smooth transition to the new platform, we are asking our customers to review  our migration instructions. This week, we sent out an email<http://oxfordjournals.org/our_journals/resource/journals-migration-customer-email_final.pdf> to our customers with a Migration Information pack<http://oxfordjournals.org/our_journals/resource/oxford_academic_journals_migration_pack_final.pdf> and an updated FAQ<http://oxfordjournals.org/our_journals/resource/journals_migration_faq_final.pdf>. Please check your inboxes to make sure you have received this or visit the Migration Information page<http://www.oxfordjournals.org/en/librarians/migration-information.html> for more information. Some customers will need to take action related to proxy access and authentication before 14 November.

If you are a subscriber and haven't received an email from us, or have any further questions, please contact your Sales Representative or our Customer Services team. Outside the Americas, you can e-mail us at jnls.cust.serv at oup.com<mailto:jnls.cust.serv at oup.com>. Within the Americas, please e-mail us at jnlorders at oup.com<mailto:jnlorders at oup.com>.

Thank you for your patience during this migration process, and we look forward to sharing our new platform with you.

Patricia Bowers Hudson | Associate Director of Institutional Marketing
Oxford University Press | 2001 Evans Road | Cary, NC 27513 | USA
+1 919 677 0977 Ext. 5247
patricia.hudson at oup.com<mailto:patricia.hudson at oup.com>