[Eril-l] NBER, EconLit and link resolving?

Diane Westerfield Diane.Westerfield at ColoradoCollege.edu
Mon May 2 10:09:52 PDT 2016

Hi,

My library has a subscription to NBER Working Papers (National Bureau of Economic Research) as well as EconLit on EBSCOHost. We use Serial Solutions 360Link for our link resolver.

Recently it was brought to my attention that NBER Working Papers are cited in EconLit, and the link resolver wasn't finding the papers. A professor was worried that students wouldn't take the extra step to go look in NBER.

360Link has a database called NBER Working Papers, so I activated it. A few days later, all the EconLit citations I've tried with the link resolver isn't working. I'm wondering where the problem is - EconLit, NBER or 360Link? Anybody else encounter this problem?

Thanks,

Diane Westerfield, Electronic Resources & Serials Librarian
Tutt Library, Colorado College
diane.westerfield at coloradocollege.edu<mailto:diane.westerfield at coloradocollege.edu>
(719) 389-6661
(719) 389-6082 (fax)