[Eril-l] NBER, EconLit and link resolving?

Mark Hemhauser mhemhauser at berkeley.edu
Mon May 2 11:37:54 PDT 2016

I was at a library that used SFX and EconLit on Ebscohost. Similiar link
failures were caused by a disagreement between the systems as to what type
of material NBER papers was. I don’t remember the details, so this is just
illustrative of the issue, not the correct terminology. EbscoHost treated
them as type = article, and SFX treated them as type = book. Once both
systems were using the same type flag, links worked.

Mark

Mark Hemhauser

​Head of Acquisitions, The Library

250 Moffitt Library, MC 6000