[Eril-l] Excessive use with Endnote online search and full text finder

Deziel, Bryan G. bdeziel at anl.gov
Fri Mar 11 10:22:36 PST 2016

Slightly related,

We received a similar error about a year ago wherein a user was unable to find the full text of articles, despite the fact that we had subscriptions to these resources and EndNote had been properly configured.  To the best of my understanding, EndNote has it's own way of dealing with a host site (i.e. publisher) when searching for full text links (that is not standards based like OpenURL).  I would be happy to discuss more off list - alternatively, you may refer to our case number from last April (#TS-02275363).

-Bryan