[Eril-l] Question: when is a journal "Full Text"

Mary Beeker mbeeker at nmc.edu
Tue Mar 8 11:31:56 PST 2016

Thanks, Chris, (as well as others) for explaining steps for
trouble-shooting.  I'm spot-checking articles from within that full-text
range mentioned (roughly 1983 to 2005.)  After checking about 15 results
from various issues, none are available full-text.

As others have suggested, I'll be reporting this to EBSCO as well as to
Gale.    I'm hoping this will improve knowledge among vendors, and I can
avoid updating holdings of individual titles.

- Mary

mbeeker at nmc.edu
(231) 995-1015