[Eril-l] Fw: Twitter Party- Online Research Management

Oosman, Aalia Aalia.Oosman at tandf.co.uk
Wed Mar 9 03:05:39 PST 2016

Dear all,

We are doing some research on how librarians support research outputs at their university. Alongside the joint UX project with Loughborough University (http://www.tandf.co.uk/libsite/digitalresearchpractices/) Taylor & Francis are hosting a Twitter party to learn more about librarians’ and researchers’ views on the management of online research.

Learn, share ideas and gain tips on how other librarians are helping researchers to:

-Identify research
-Manage their research online

Discuss how research has changed and how we can all work together to enhance the research experience:

Date: Wednesday, March 16, 2016
Time: 10:30 AM, EDT, 2.30 PM, GMT

The hash tag for this event is: #Rd2research hosted on the Library Lantern Twitter account www.twitter.com/LibraryLantern

Is this your first Twitter party? No need to fear! View our Twitter discussion guide which covers the basics for joining in and further information on what we plan to cover: www.tandf.co.uk/libsite/twitterparty/

Every tweeter in attendance will be entered into a prize draw to win one of four Amazon vouchers - all you need to do is register beforehand: www.bit.ly/rd2research

We look forward to welcoming you to our Twitter party!

Aalia Oosman – Communications Manager- Library Relations
Taylor & Francis Group
4 Park Square, Milton Park
Oxon, OX14 4RN
Tel: +44 (0) 207 017 7416
Email: aalia.oosman at tandf.co.uk

Taylor & Francis is a trading name of Informa UK Limited, registered in England under no. 107295