[Eril-l] Wiley access, or lack thereof

Ana Noriega anoriega at colby.edu
Tue Jun 14 08:46:32 PDT 2016

Good morning,

We have approximately 1500 tokens, the maximum amount one can purchase, for
journal articles on the Wiley PPV platform.

For nearly 9 days, we have been unable to access the articles.  I've worked
with our IT and systems colleagues.  The problem is definitely not on our
side.  Our profile, from what I can see in the Administrator side of
things, is correct.  That was confirmed with our Wiley rep.

Has anyone experienced this in the past?  Any suggestions for how to
'escalate'?  I've been told that the head of their support is looking into
our case (I have no reason to doubt that).  Our rep is wonderful, but, he
can't fix this.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions or thoughts!

Ana

--
Ana Noriega, Assistant Director for Collections Management
Colby College Libraries