[Eril-l] COUNTER4 report harvesting?

Chan Li Chan.Li at ucop.edu
Tue Jun 14 12:00:11 PDT 2016

Hell all,

We at California Digital Library have been using ScholarlyStats for years to collect COUNTER usage stats for journals, databases and ebooks. ScholarlyStats was the brand name and platform under which MPS’s library statistics reporting module was marketed to libraries by Swets Information Services, which declared bankruptcy in September of 2014. Since then, we have moved to MPS Insight for Libraries, which is  based in India with U.S. offices and has a long history of providing usage statistics services to both publishers and libraries. MPS offers COUNTER JR1, JR1a, JR2, JR3, DB1, DB2, PR1, BR1, BR2 to our libraries. They are not all the COUNTER reports. We would also like them to add JR5 to the list. I have requested a year ago. I think I will request it again.

Thanks,
Chan

Chan Li
Sr. Data Analyst