[Eril-l] inappropriate vendor communication

ncollison at csubs.com ncollison at csubs.com
Fri Jul 29 17:05:19 PDT 2016

This sounds to me as if the sales rep is trying to pull a fast one on you. I work with hundreds of publishers on behalf of many clients and I've this time and time again. But most sales reps are really, really good and want to partner with the client rather than go up against them!

Like everyone who has written in I'm shocked! And as vendor I'm not impressed whatsoever.

Someone mentioned that the culprit and quite possibly the offending publisher will be monitoring the listserve.

I'd frankly take this matter up with the head of sales from the publisher concerned - or confront the sales rep. Either way you deserve an apology at the very least.

Best

Nick

Sent from my iPhone