[Eril-l] ebrary site slow recently

Cannon, Heather HCannon at adler.edu
Fri Dec 2 07:47:00 PST 2016

Yes!  Though only a couple of times in the last few weeks that I'm aware of.  Of course, if one student complains, that means there are 10 others who didn't say anything...

I searched online to see if it might be a computer problem that was causing it instead of something on ebrary's end and found some suggestions about clearing the browser caches.  I emailed that suggestion to one of our users, but didn't hear back about whether or not it helped.

It was late afternoon (Central Time) both times that someone let me know about the problem.

I didn't contact ebrary about it since I wanted to investigate if it was a problem on our end first, but until you sent this message it had slipped my mind.

-          Heather.

Heather Cannon, M.L.I.S.
Technical Services Librarian
Adler University