[Eril-l] ebrary site slow recently

Beth M. Johns bmjohns at SVSU.edu
Fri Dec 2 07:58:37 PST 2016

We had this problem about a week or two ago. It seems to be okay right now. ProQuest support told me there were some issues going on at the time.

Beth M. Johns, MLIS

E-Resources Librarian

Saginaw Valley State University

Melvin J. Zahnow Library

________________________________
From: Eril-l <eril-l-bounces at lists.eril-l.org> on behalf of Siemon, Heather <hsiemon at bridgeport.edu>
Sent: Friday, December 2, 2016 8:50 AM
To: eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Subject: [Eril-l] ebrary site slow recently

Hello,

We have been experiencing slow loading intermittently with ebrary in the last few weeks, sometimes several minutes. So far it has been noted in the afternoon and evening. It is not slow for me now.  (Other resources are not slow.)

Has anyone else experienced this as well? If so, have you contacted ebrary support and received a response?

Thank you,

--heather

Heather Siemon

Wahlstrom Library