[Eril-l] Discovery Reporting - what aspects do you report on?

Ours, Mike ours.m at lynchburg.edu
Fri Apr 15 06:20:53 PDT 2016

Melissa,

I am in agreement with you for the most part. The only metrics that matter are ones that show me that my user found something that might be useful. These would be:

·         Full text (regardless of formatting)

·         Abstracts, now reported in Counter 4 as record views

·         Result clicks. Though it would be better in EDS if the linking out using Full Text Finder could be incorporated in the same report.

Michael Ours
Electronic Resources Librarian
Knight-Capron Library
Lynchburg College
1501 Lakeside Dr., Lynchburg, VA 24501-3113
434/544-8206               FAX: 434/544-8499
ours.m at lynchburg.edu<mailto:ours.m at lynchburg.edu>