[Eril-l] Problem accessing Oxford Journals usage stats

Mandi Schwarz Mandi.Schwarz at unbc.ca
Thu Oct 22 16:09:53 PDT 2015

We are not having problems – here is my experience:

I start with http://services.oxfordjournals.org/my_account/  where I log in with our admin credentials.  I click “View usage stats”, and like you Bob, I get passed to https://access.oxfordjournals.org/oup/login/local.do?url=http://reports.oxfordjournals.org/Account/ouplogin/ where I enter our admin credentials again, click the box in the captcha next to “I am not a robot”, correctly identify all the images that contain ice cream which gets me a checkmark in the original captcha box, and then I can sign in and pull a usage stats report.

I am using Firefox 41.0.2 on Windows 7 Enterprise SP1.

Sorry for being no help – I would happily report this to OUP if we were experiencing the same problem.

Best,
Mandi

Mandi Schwarz
Library Assistant - Serials