[Eril-l] Problem accessing Oxford Journals usage stats

Steve Oberg steve.oberg at wheaton.edu
Thu Oct 22 08:52:58 PDT 2015

We are experiencing problems with access as well. I tried using the URL mentioned below and our existing credentials didn’t work, so I tried to reset our password. At the Forgotten Password or Username page, when I used Safari for Mac and input the correct value in “Username or previously registered email address”, I got a message saying “Captcha verification was not successful.” But there was no captcha displayed! I switched to Firefox for Mac and this time, saw where the captcha is supposed to be. However, it says “ERROR: Invalid domain for site key”.

I guess I’ll be submitting a support ticket with them…

Steve

Steve Oberg<http://www.wheaton.edu/Academics/Faculty/O/Steve-Oberg>
Assistant Professor of Library Science
Electronic Resources and Serials