[Eril-l] Problem accessing Oxford Journals usage stats

Kate Zdepski kzdepski at mtholyoke.edu
Wed Oct 21 06:07:28 PDT 2015

We haven't had that problem with OUP, but have had a similar one. When we
log on at  https://access.oxfordjournals.org/oup/login/local.do, we get a
"page not found" error. But if we then go back and click the link again,
the new page loads, and recognizes us as logged in.

We had asked Customer Service when we were initially encountering errors
when trying to log in, but they just gave us the same link (which is how we
figured out this weird work around in the first place).

---
Kate Zdepski
E-Resources and Serials Access Librarian
Library, Information, and Technology Services
Mount Holyoke College