[Eril-l] Summon & LibChat

Courtney F court1824 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 11:42:28 PDT 2015

We are on Summon 1.0 and LibAnswer 2.0 and have successfully implemented
the slide-out chat widget.

We enabled the SpringShare V2 Chat Widget (on) and use the Element ID and
Script Source URL boxes to put the widget in.  I don't have much time at
the moment to explain how we got the specific code for each box, but I will
try to remember to post more details tomorrow, if they haven't already been
posted.

~Courtney F.

---

Electronic and Educational Resources Librarian

Lila D Bunch Library

Belmont University

615-460-5492