[Eril-l] Summon & LibChat

Deziel, Bryan G. bdeziel at anl.gov
Wed Oct 14 10:52:27 PDT 2015

Has anyone been able to successfully integrate Springshare's LibChat into Summon?  We are currently still on Summon 1.0, but have LibAnswers 2.0.  There seem to be two options in the Summon console - the first one asks for a "SpringShare Key," which I cannot figure out.  The second is specifically to reference a V2 widget - but it doesn't seem to be working.  Has anyone else experienced this issue?  I am currently testing as we are hoping to soft launch in November.

Thanks,

Bryan

Bryan G. Deziel, MLIS
Discovery and Digital Resources Librarian
Argonne Research Library,
Argonne National Laboratory
bdeziel at anl.gov<mailto:bdeziel at anl.gov>
(630) 252-3876