[Eril-l] Using LibAnswers for managing e-resource problem reports

Molly K Beisler abeisler at unr.edu
Thu Dec 17 13:33:14 PST 2015

At the University of Nevada, Reno, we are planning to start using a dedicated LibAnswers queue to manage e-resource problem reports. We are already using LibAnswers for our email and chat reference service, and will be adding another queue for this.

Are others using a LibAnswers queue for this purpose? If so, has it worked well?  And if anyone is willing to share links to their forms, I'd be curious to see what questions others are asking as we start setting up our form.

Thanks,
   Molly

Molly Beisler
Head, Discovery Services