[Eril-l] Full Text Finder?

Boni, Bethyn A. M.L.S. bboni at nycc.edu
Thu Dec 17 06:50:35 PST 2015

Our transition was also very rocky.  Our first hint of this was when we received an email on a Thursday “Congratulations! This is a confirmation that your new Full Text Finder account is active...” On the next day (Friday) our A-Z no longer existed, we were switched to FTF, and we were dead in the water.  During finals.

We have almost recovered ;-)

I will tell you, their tech support is superb and they have done wonderful things to make sure links work for us. :-)

Bethyn
Bethyn A. Boni, M.L.S., Library Director
New York Chiropractic College
2360 State Route 89
Seneca Falls, New York 13148