[Eril-l] myEBSCO folders and UI migration

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Fri Oct 11 10:15:00 PDT 2024

Hi All-

Here is some information I received in case you want to get added to the
enhancement ticket and a few other questions I asked:

   - Ability to combine search history enhancement #3358392 late Jan 2025
   - exporting to zotero can be done in only the current search not saved
   ones.  select cite--> the click the choice for RIS
   - Custom folders will not be avail before the Jan cut off maybe April
   - ability to change labels under the research tools menu Jan 2025
   - Ability to print out or export a nice search history is not planned at
   this point
   -  RSS feeds are not planned at this time
   -  If you haven't seen the new interface yet.  Here is a link
   https://research.ebsco.com/ <https://research.ebsco.com/*>