[Eril-l] Electronic Resources Projects

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Mon May 20 07:01:10 PDT 2024

My annual summer project as an E-Resources Librarian is to gather usage statistics for all of our databases and journal subscriptions. That information is then used to support collection development decisions for the next fiscal year, as well as shared internally with faculty/administrators and publicly on our library impact dashboard on our website.

Other summer projects also include anything that is best done when there are fewer faculty and students on campus. For instance, we recently updated our Springshare A-Z Databases page to a new look and feel, as well as some updated content changes for consistency. Anything that could throw faculty and students for a loop in the middle of a semester we usually save for a summer project.

Rachel Wallenbeck, MLIS
Electronic Resources Librarian
Creighton University

T 402.280.2234  |  RachelWallenbeck at Creighton.edu
2500 California Plaza  Omaha, NE 68178  |  creighton.edu<https://www.creighton.edu/>

[cid:e138e70a-00c7-4e95-9217-ea231ce2917f]