[Eril-l] Electronic Resources Projects

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Mon May 20 06:42:47 PDT 2024

Hi all,

I am new to Electronic Resources and ER librarianship. My director is asking about what summer projects I am doing for Electronic Resources.

What types of projects do Electronic Resource librarians complete during the summer, fall and spring?
Are there recurring projects? If yes, what are these projects?

Thanks in advance for your responses.

Jeffrey

Jeffrey Potter, M.L.S., M.S.

Associate Professor & Digital Services librarian  – Library & Learning Resources

301-546-PGCC (7422) – ext. 0468

Prince George’s Community College – 301 Largo Road, Largo, MD 20774

www.PGCC.edu<http://www.pgcc.edu/>

[cid:a5ba291a-1502-4d1a-96bd-0b7cad926940]
DISCLAIMER: This e-mail and any file(s) transmitted with it, is intended for the exclusive use by the person(s) mentioned above as recipient(s). This e-mail may contain confidential information and/or information protected by intellectual property rights or other rights. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and attachments to this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete the original and any copies of this e-mail and any printouts immediately from your system and destroy all copies of it.