[Eril-l] Join us in one week for the 2024 NISO Annual Members Meeting

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Tue Jun 18 08:45:29 PDT 2024

**Apologies for cross posting**

You’re invited to join us in one week (Tuesday, June 25, 11:30 am–1:00 am
EDT/14:00–15:30 UTC) for the NISO Annual Members Meeting! The fully virtual
meeting is a great opportunity to catch up on what’s happening in the world
of information standards. Attendees will also meet the NISO team and hear
about important organizational issues, including our new strategic plan for
2024–26 and our ongoing efforts to advance and support DEIA in the
information community. There will be ample opportunity to ask questions
about our organization and standards projects, as well as to share feedback
about NISO and our work.

We hope you’ll join us on June 25—and please feel free to invite any
friends or colleagues who are interested in learning more about NISO (the
meeting is open to members and nonmembers alike). Following the live event,
we will circulate slides and a recording of the meeting to all NISO members
and registrants.

There is no cost to attend this meeting, but please be sure to register
<https://niso-org.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZEvfuiprDsqEt0rI0l3kVrw6sTUVSIrbfnC#/registration>
.

Best wishes,

The NISO Team NISO 3600 Clipper Mill Road, Suite 302 Baltimore, MD 21211
Phone: 301.654.2512 E-mail: nisohq at niso.org