[Eril-l] Nexis Uni Academic Access Issues

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Wed Jul 10 11:43:43 PDT 2024

You mean this screen?

[cid:image005.jpg at 01DAD2D7.8E9D8360]

Yes, I see the same thing.  And I just notified all the librarians yesterday that this migration was now complete.  Thanks for bringing this to my attention.  Count us in as having the same problem.  I didn't even close the browser -- just the tab -- and tried to open it up again when I received the above message.

We use EZProxy but we grabbed the new stanza on Monday when we went in for something else.

Regards,

Linette

Linette Koren She/Her/Hers
Manager of Electronic Resources
RIT Libraries
Academic Affairs
Rochester Institute of Technology
Wallace Library 1520
90 Lomb Memorial Drive
Rochester NY 14623
https://www.rit.edu/library
W: 585-475-6123
lxkwml at rit.edu<mailto:lxkwml at rit.edu>
[RIT | Rochester Institute of Technology]<https://www.rit.edu/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this email message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply email and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.