[Eril-l] Nexis Uni Academic Access Issues

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Wed Jul 10 10:39:54 PDT 2024

Hi all,

Nexis Uni Academic went through an UI upgrade over the weekend, and my institution is having access issues.

We can access initially, but once we close the browser and try to access again, we run into a log in screen. I have checked our EZproxy (which is updated) and have done cache clearing on all browsers multiple times, but the problem still persists.

Is anyone else who uses the database experiencing the same thing?

Thanks,

Sarah Wakefield
Electronic Resources Librarian
Waidner-Spahr Library