[Eril-l] JSTOR's metadata & EBSCO EDS

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Mon Jan 22 09:16:58 PST 2024

Hi Maribel,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with your JSTOR links from EBSCO EDS.  I'd love to connect with you directly to see if I can help you resolve the issue.  Please get in touch and we can arrange for a time to discuss further.

If any other libraries are having similar issues, please also feel welcome to get in touch with me directly!

Best Regards,

Mike Sollars
Business Development and Relations Manager
ITHAKA<https://www.ithaka.org/>
301 E. Liberty Street | Suite 250 | Ann Arbor, MI  48104
Email: mike.sollars at ithaka.org<mailto:mike.sollars at ithaka.org>