[Eril-l] Database Renewal Spreadsheet example

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Tue Jan 9 06:20:47 PST 2024

I have a spreadsheet of all of our databases.  They are listed in expiration date order example:
Name of Database
Provider
FY 2024 Amt
Expiration Date
Notes

Every time I renew a database I change the date of expiration and then sort by oldest date to newest so the ones that are renewing next are always on top.  I have one spreadsheet with tabs for the different years so I have easy access to see how much was paid for a certain item in past years.

Betsy Dalstra
Library Associate (Serials)
University of Houston – Clear Lake
Neumann Library