[Eril-l] Database Renewal Spreadsheet example

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Mon Jan 8 14:39:07 PST 2024

Hello All,

I am new to this listserv so if this has been asked before my apologies for
redundancy. I have two questions.

1. I am curious if anyone has any miracle success stories that they might
be willing to share/post regarding a quality "system" they use for database
renewals reminders? A spreadsheet of sorts that helps for efficiency?

Is that something that you all use and if you find it successful and
helpful might you share that with me?

2. Does anyone use or have they created a "cancellation review process"
showing a list of criteria that you consider if and when a database is up
for possible cut. Not a collection development policy but more a rubric
list that you follow to cover your tail if a resource gets the chopping
block?

Many thanks! And Happy New Year!

--

Tracy M. Cole