[Eril-l] [EXTERNAL] Re: Bloomsbury + DOI - dropped proxy string

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Thu Feb 15 06:17:20 PST 2024

We were seeing this message with the existing stanza:

NO ACCESS TO CURRENT PRODUCT

Your account appears to be valid but it does not have access to this
database.

I sent a message to Bloomberg showing the OCLC stanza and asking if
there was a new stanza.

Bloomberg didn't send an updated stanza, but they fixed something from
their end.

This suggests there may be more than one problem happening.   Might be
worth touching base with their support team at:   databases at abc-clio.com

Vickie

On Wed, Feb 14, 2024 at 7:14 PM Electronic Resources in Libraries
discussion list via Eril-l <eril-l at lists.eril-l.org> wrote:

> Thanks, Sara and Stephanie. At first, off-campus access also dropped the
> proxy. Apparently, the stanza update I made through our gitlab didn’t get
> pushed properly to the server. Manually pushed the code solved the problem.
>

> Off-campus access now works.
>

> thanks,
>
> ranti.

This information is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom
it is addressed.
Any review, disclosure, copying, distribution or use of
this e-mail communication by
others is strictly prohibited.  If you are
not the intended recipient, please notify us
immediately by returning
this message to the sender and delete all copies.