[Eril-l] Join us for ER&L 2024 - In Austin or Online

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Tue Feb 13 12:59:21 PST 2024

We invite you to join over 1000 of your peers and over 90 industry vendors
in electronic resources management at the 2024 ER&L conference in person or
online. Over 130 sessions will explore all areas of the eresources
lifecycle with content for eresources management professionals.

Explore the 2024 ER&L Program

Read a summary of submission trends across all areas of eresources
management prepared by our volunteer committee members:
https://electroniclibrarian.org/2024-track-highlights/ across the ER&L
program from our Track Chairs or jump right into the full schedule here:
https://site.pheedloop.com/event/erl24/schedule

Group Registration Discounts https://electroniclibrarian.org/registration/

Join teams from these organizations who received a discount for sending a
group of 3 or more staff from their libraries.

   -

   University of Florida
   -

   Wake Forest University/ZSR Library
   -

   Johns Hopkins University
   -

   DePaul University
   -

   University of Kentucky
   -

   The Claremont Colleges Library
   -

   University of North Texas
   -

   University of California Santa Barbara

Workshops – Skill Building Opportunities

Attending ER&L 2024 in Austin, Texas? Or looking for a skill building
opportunity from people who understand your role? Consider registering for
a workshop! ER&L will host 4 in-person workshops on Sunday, March 3, 2024,
from 1:00-5:00 pm CST in Austin, Texas.

Learn more: https://electroniclibrarian.org/workshops/

   -

   Authentication and Authorization Fundamentals: Identity Management,
   Authentication Systems, Browser Technicalities, and Troubleshooting
   -

   COUNTER-intuitive: up close and personal with usage metrics
   -

   UX Odyssey: Reaching Stellar Insights with User Research Data
   -

   Visualizing Collections Data with PowerBI: A Workshop for Creating
   Custom Collection Analysis Reports

We hope to see you in Austin or online at ER&L 2024 in our 19th year of
bringing rich and engaging content to the eresources management community.

Best,

Bonnie Tijerina

ER&L Conference Coordinator