[Eril-l] Student Employees and Electronic Resources

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Thu Feb 8 06:57:11 PST 2024

Very interested to hear this discussion as well! I've been asked by our AVP of the Libraries in the recent past if I could use a student worker, but have struggled to come up with projects to hand off to a student worker.

Rachel Wallenbeck, MLIS

Electronic Resources Librarian
Creighton University

T 402.280.2234  |  RachelWallenbeck at Creighton.edu<mailto:RachelWallenbeck at Creighton.edu>
2500 California Plaza  Omaha, NE 68178  |  creighton.edu<https://www.creighton.edu/>