[Eril-l] [EXT] Alt Usage Stats

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Mon Feb 5 15:12:19 PST 2024

We try to map irregular usage metrics to the COUNTER metric that is most similar, with the caveat that it is non-COUNTER.  Something like this, I might consider reporting as "Total Investigations", if I could verify that a 'hit' is similar to a search page view.

You might also ask if they could report the # of sessions.

Karen R. Harker, MLS, MPH
Collection Assessment Librarian
University of North Texas Libraries
1155 Union Blvd.