[Eril-l] Celus vs. Alma for SUSHI harvesting?

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Mon Feb 5 06:49:32 PST 2024

We are new to Alma so I can't comment on its SUSHI capabilities but I can
tell you that the Celus is the best statistics aggregation tool that I ever
used by a long shot. We've been using it for a couple of years now.

Celus can handle both COUNTER and non-COUNTER stats and, once you get it
set up, requires little maintenance. If you provide them with the data,
Celus will set up the SUSHI harvests as part of the implementation. There
are some canned reports but you can create custom ones from a dashboard.
It's inexpensive and the support is amazing. They often identify and
address issues before I've even noticed them. They're also very open to
development ideas.

Best,
David

A. David Hill
<https://www.newschool.edu/directory/directoryDetail.aspx?id=4e44-6731-4d6a-4179&LastnameFilter=hill&PageIndex=0>
Assistant
Director for Acquisitions
Libraries, Collections & Academic Services
The New School
66 W. 12th St., Room 705
New York, NY 10011-8603

Phone: 212-229-5309 x4662