[Eril-l] Job posting: Access & Systems Librarian, Roseman University

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Wed Aug 21 13:29:59 PDT 2024

Roseman University of Health Sciences in Henderson, NV is hiring an Access & Systems Librarian. We're looking for an adaptable and user-oriented professional that takes pride in finding creative solutions to improve the everyday experiences of the communities we serve. We're open to hiring an entry-level candidate or someone with more experience.

Highlights:

  *   Salary range $65,000 - $67,000
  *   403b retirement match up to 7.5% for a 6% contribution
  *   22 days of vacation, 12 days of sick leave, 5 paid holidays, and 3 weeks paid time-off for breaks (1 week in the summer, and 2 weeks in the winter)

Find out more and apply: https://infoguides.roseman.edu/AboutLibrary/SystemsLib

Margo Duncan, MLS
Roseman University of Health Sciences
Head of Electronic Resources & Collection Development
11 Sunset Way, Henderson, NV 89014
Office: 702-968-2041
mduncan at roseman.edu<mailto:mduncan at roseman.edu>

Transforming Education. Reimagining Healthcare.
Embracing Discovery. Committed to Community.
www.roseman.edu<http://www.roseman.edu/>

ROSEMAN UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES MAIN CAMPUSES
HENDERSON CAMPUS | 11 Sunset Way | Henderson | Nevada | 89014 | 702-990-4433
SUMMERLIN CAMPUS | 10530 Discovery Drive | Las Vegas | Nevada | 89135 | 702-802-2841
SOUTH JORDAN CAMPUS | 10920 S. River Front Parkway | South Jordan | Utah | 84095 | 801-302-2600