[Eril-l] E-Resource Marketing Survey

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Thu Aug 15 12:14:45 PDT 2024

Good afternoon,
Please see the following announcement from Sophie Hollis and Devon Waugh at
NC LIVE:

---

We are librarians at NC LIVE investigating how libraries market their
e-resources. We understand that marketing can sometimes be a challenge to
libraries with limited staff and/or resources, and we would like to find
out more about how we can support e-resource marketing on a consortial
level.

We are inviting other librarians in both public and academic libraries
to complete
our 20 minute survey
<https://ncsu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_a3pLCXXj3veDswK>. Please click the
link below to access the survey:

https://ncsu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_a3pLCXXj3veDswK

This research study poses minimal risk and is completely confidential and
voluntary. You may skip any question that you prefer not to answer, and you
can withdraw from the survey at any time.

At the end of the survey, you will be given the opportunity to enter your
email address into another questionnaire for a chance to win one of five
$100 Amazon gift cards. Entering into the gift card drawing is optional and
will not affect your survey responses in any way. If you choose to enter
the drawing, your email will not be connected with your survey responses.

Please consider sharing this survey with your professional networks. If you
have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Thank you!

Best,

Sophie Hollis & Devon Waugh

--
Sophie Hollis (she/her)