[Eril-l] Problems with Emerald?

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Tue Aug 6 13:34:53 PDT 2024

Hi ERIL community,

Emerald did experience a brief system-wide outage this afternoon.  While the issue is still being investigated to learn the root cause, we do believe that as of about 3PM Central Daylight Time today it has been resolved.

If you do still experience an issue, please contact support at emerald.com<mailto:support at emerald.com>.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you or your users, but I think we are all systems go once again!

Thanks,
Kim

Kim Hill
Emerald Publishing, Inc.