[Eril-l] Job posting: Electronic Resources Associate

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Fri Sep 8 10:06:34 PDT 2023

Hello,

Trent University Library & Archives is hiring a full-time, permanent Electronic Resources Associate.

The Electronic Resources Associate supports the effective acquisition, activation, administration, and maintenance of library electronic resources. As a key member of the Acquisitions team, the incumbent is responsible for ensuring electronic resources access through liaising with vendors, requesting quotes and trials, activating new resources, troubleshooting access issues, and tracking electronic resources purchases and renewals as well as licence agreements. Other responsibilities include supporting teaching and learning in the Trent community by providing information and fulfillment services at the Batal Library Service Desk.

This is an in-person position working from the Bata Library in Peterborough, Ontario.

The full posting is available at https://www.trentu.ca/humanresources/careers/non-academic/electronic-resources-associate-0. The position closes October 6, 2023.

Best,
Coralee

Coralee Leroux (she/her<https://www.mypronouns.org/she-her>)
Scholarly Resources Librarian
Trent University​ Library & Archives
1600 West Bank Drive​
Peterborough, ON  K9L 0G2​
Tel: (705) 748-1011 ext. 7643
Email: coraleeleroux at trentu.ca<mailto:coraleeleroux at trentu.ca>
Book a meeting with me<https://calendly.com/coraleeleroux/meeting>
[cid:image001.png at 01D9E255.4CCCD490]

I respect boundaries around personal time, well-being, and rest. Please respond during your regular working hours.

Trent University, in Peterborough and Oshawa, is located on the treaty and traditional territory of the Mississauga (Michi Saagiig) Anishnaabeg, which is made up of Curve Lake First Nation, Alderville First Nation, Hiawatha First Nation, and the Mississaugas of Scugog Island First Nation. We offer our gratitude<https://www.trentu.ca/we-offer-our-gratitude> to the First Peoples for their care for, and teachings about, our earth and our relations. May we honour those teachings.