[Eril-l] Access to electronic resources for non-credit continuing education students?

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Fri Sep 1 11:37:44 PDT 2023

Has anyone tried doing something like this for ebooks (EBSCO, Ebook Central, etc.)?
We have a life-long institute affiliated with our university. Students that sign up for the courses offered are also not in Banner and do not receive credit. We offer them reading lists for print books that can be checked out, but we have had questions from these users recently on whether could provide ebook access, outside of the library.

Thanks,
Dawn

Dawn Frood
Discovery Services Librarian
Florida Atlantic University Libraries <http://www.fau.edu/library/>

LY 102D
Office Phone: 561-297-3168

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D9DCE1.DDEA4350]
John D. MacArthur Campus Library Solar Grant
https://library.fau.edu/jupiter/solar