[Eril-l] Job posting: Electronic resources and metadata

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Thu Oct 12 11:15:02 PDT 2023

Hello!

The Law Library of the University of California, Irvine is looking for a collaborative and forward-thinking librarian to manage electronic resources in our Collection Services department. Of note:

* We are part of the Alma consortium for the University of California system. * This is a permanent position with union representation. Librarians at University of California are academic appointees with requirements for advancement and promotion. * Planned salary: $61,920-$65,309

Review the full posting and apply at https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/JPF08663

We encourage potential applicants to review the list of required qualifications with an open mind. The search committee seeks candidates from a variety of backgrounds, and is interested in all kinds of relevant experience.

Ashley Newton (she/her) | Acquisitions and Metadata Law Librarian
949.824.8581 | anewton at law.uci.edu<mailto:anewton at law.uci.edu>
Law Library * University of California * Irvine
www.law.uci.edu/library<http://www.law.uci.edu/library>