[Eril-l] Invitation to the MILEX 2023 June Open House

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Wed May 24 10:54:13 PDT 2023

Please use this form to RSVP<https://forms.gle/dYeDNnwCuGaUGUgL6> for the MILEX 2023 June Open House!

When: Friday, June 9, 2023, 10:30AM--2:30 PM

Where: Severna Park branch of the Anne Arundel County Public Library, 45 W McKinsey Rd, Severna Park, MD 21146

We welcome prospective members to join us at our June meeting to get a taste of the ideas, discussions, and projects supported by the Maryland Information Literacy Exchange (MILEX)<https://www.milexmd.org/>. Please forward this invitation to academic librarians in Maryland, DC, and neighboring states who you think might be interested in MILEX. Our June program will feature CCBC's Erika Harris leading a conversation about culturally-responsive teaching in the information literacy classroom.

MILEX will provide coffee, tea, breakfast treats, and lunch. Parking is free.

Please RSVP<https://forms.gle/dYeDNnwCuGaUGUgL6> by Thursday, June 1st to ensure that your needs are met!

Mariette Largess (she/her/hers)
Systems and Reference Librarian
University of Maryland Global Campus