[Eril-l] ABC-CLIO contact info?

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Tue May 2 07:51:10 PDT 2023

ABC-CLIO was acquired by Bloomsbury, so I wonder if that might be the issue.  https://www.bloomsbury.com/uk/connect/news/bloomsbury-acquires-abc-clio/

I was also having issues getting a response from suborder at abc-clio.com<mailto:suborder at abc-clio.com>; luckily an account manager from Bloomsbury happened to reach out about our renewal.  If it helps, her contact info is:

Katie Bennett (she/her)
Senior Account Manager
Bloomsbury Digital Resources
(646)-946-3400
katie.bennett at bloomsbury.com<mailto:katie.bennett at bloomsbury.com>

Jessica Ireland
Serials & Electronic Resources Librarian
McConnell Library
Radford University
jlireland at radford.edu